1) Sindh was annexed by British in 1843 and was separated from Bombay in 1935 vide India Act 1935.
2) Synonyms of abandon (چھوڑ دینا) are impulse, spontaneity, disregard, freedom, impulse.
3) In India, the first gate of entrance of Europeans was
4) Synonyms of abase (ذلیل کرنا) are humble, humiliate, belittle, demean, lower, degrade, disgrace, cheapen.
5) Tomb of Hamayun is in Delhi. Tomb of Jahangir is at
6) Synonyms of abash (شرمانا) are embarrassed, ashamed, shamefaced, remorseful, mortified.
7) Hiran Minar was built by Jehangir. ‘Hiran Minar’ was a favourite hunting ground of Emperor Jehangir.
8) Synonyms of abbreviation (مخفف) are abstract, abstraction, clipping, compendium, compression, condensation, contraction, digest, outline.
9) Sher Shah built G.T. Road and Rohtas fort. Imperial Highway is the old name of G.T. Road.
10) Synonyms of abdicate (تخت چھوڑنا) are forgo, relinquish, renounce, step down, vacate, resign, retire, surrender, leave, quit.
11) Nasir-ud-Din Qubacha was a lieutenant of Muhammad Ghouri and served as Governor of Multan.
12) Synonyms of abdomen (پیٹ) are belly, gut, midriff, midsection, tummy, bowels.
13) The Temple of Somnath was situated near the peninsula of Gujrat.
14) Synonyms of abduct (اغوا کرنا) are kidnap, seize, snatch, grab, remove.
15) The ruler of Sindh was Dahar, son of Chuch.
16) Synonyms of abecedary (جز اول) are assistant, coach, educator, faculty, instructor, lecturer, scholar.
17) Vasco-da Gama was a navigator. He was Portugees. He discovered first of all a direct route to India in 1498.
18) Synonyms of aberrance (گمراہی) are aberrancy, aberration, anomaly, deviation, divergence, irregularity.
19) Subuktigin was the father of Mahmood Ghazni.
20) Synonyms of abet (مجرم کی مدد کرنا) are condone, advocate, back, encourage, endorse, provoke.
21) Oldest Mosque of Sub-Continent is situated in Bhambore (Sindh in Thatta).
22) Synonyms of abeyance (عارضی التوا) are discontinuation, dormancy, inactivity, latency, postponement.
23) Al-Firdusi and Al-Beruni flourished in the reign of Mehmood Ghaznvi.
24) Synonyms of abhor (نفرت کرنا) are despise, detest, hate, scorn, abominate.
25) “Transit Trade Agreement” between Pakistan and Afghanistan in 1965.
26) Synonyms of abide (بَرداشت کَرنا) are accept, tolerate, acknowledge, bear, concede, consent.
27) “My Leader” a biography of Quaid-e-Azam was written by Z.A. Sulari.
28) Synonyms of ability (بَرداشت کَرنا) are capability, capacity, competence, intelligence, strength.
29) “British” occupied Punjab in 1849, Sindh in 1843 and Balochistan in 1839.
30) Synonyms of abject (پست) are wretched, contemptible, degraded, dejected, low, deplorable, dishonorable.
31) “Privatization” Programme began in Pakistan in 1991.
32) Synonyms of abjure (توبہ کرنا) are recant, renege, renounce, retract, withdraw.
33) “Dera Adam Khel” is called gun factory of the tribal areas.
34) Synonyms of ablate (تحلیل) are evaporate, melt, vaporize.
35) “Gomal Zam Dam” is a hydro-electric power and irrigation project in northwest Pakistan.
36) Synonyms of ablaze (بھڑکتا ہوا) are afire, aflame, alight, blazing, burning.