1) Which is called the graveyard of Red Blood Cells?
a) Spleen b) Orgeen c) Trleen d) Goleen
Correct Answer is: a) Spleen
2) First Chaiman of SPARCO was Dr. Abdul Salam.
3) Synonyms of ABERRATION (گمراہی) are eccentricity, peculiarity, abnormality, oddity, diversion, anomaly & deviation.
4) Shahida Milk is the first woman General in Pakistan.
5) Synonyms of ABSOLUTION (رہائی) are libration, redemption, deliverance, acquittal, freedom, pardon & exoneration.
6) “Hutu” is the majority ethnic group of both Burundi and Rwanda.
7) Synonyms of ABSORPTION (جذب) are incorporation, immersion, inclusion, fusion, raptness, involvement.
8) “Ikhwan as Safa” , is a secret Arab organization, was founded in Basra (Iraq).
9) Synonyms of ABSTRUSE (مشکل) are mysterious, occult, enigmatic, baffling, inscrutable, arcane, incomprehensible, beguiling.
10) “Long March” was the Chinese Communists historic 9600 km journey in 1934.
11) Synonyms of ABUNDANT (وافر) are profuse, plentiful, ample, overflowing, excessive, prolific, proliferative.