1) “Afghanistan” opposed Pakistan’s membership in United Nations.
2) Synonyms of Booklet (کتابچہ , رسالہ – Kitab-Chaa, Rasaala) are brochure, leaflet, handout, flyer, tract, mailer.
3) “John Milton” was the author of “Paradise Lost & Paradise Regained”.
4) Synonyms of Brace (مضبوط کرنا , جکڑنا – Jakarrna, Mazboot Karna) are clamp, sprint, lever, arm, boom, band, bar, peg, grip, prop.
5) “Pathway to Pakistan” book was written by Ch khalique Zaman.
6) Synonyms of Bracelet (چوڑی , کَڑا , کنگن – Choorri, Karraa, Kangan) are ornament, trinket, armlet, bangle, circlet, manacle, wristlet, arm band.
7) “Green peace” headquarter is located in Amsterdam.
8) Synonyms of Brackish (نمکین – Namkeen) are briny, saline, salted, salty.
9) “Doab between river Ravi” and Chenab is called Rachna Doab.
10) Synonyms of Brag (شیخی بگھارنا , ڈینگ مارنا – Shaikhi Baghaarna, Deang Maarna) are boast, gloat, exult, crow, vaunt, bluster, puff.